William and Sly William and Sly

Great Game

Hey I loved the game and its graphics, but it made firefox crash during the final boss battle and it didn't save my progress XD

Epic War Epic War

Fun, boring sometimes

The game got really repetitive for the last 3/4, but then again the last battle was great. Nice idea with the "OH SH1T!" ending.

Dino Run Dino Run

Doomsday is awesome!

I love this game--it's the best I've ever played on Newgrounds! The level of depth is astonishing: the retro style, animation, stats/upgrades, downloads, (and the concept = very cool!). It all adds up to the most well rounded game I've spent 0 money on (sry, I plan to donate soon!) I WANT A TOP HAT :)

BTW: music rocks ;) 8 bit heaven!!!111

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

AWESOME!!!!111

AWESOME i wish i had this when i was in typing class, so i could have fun & learn one of the few useful things school has taught me. HOW DO YOU GET SUCH FLUID ANIMATION?

andvari3d responds:

The characters, the scroll that appears on the menu and the Temple entrance were modeled and animated in 3D Studio Max, and then vectorized to use them in flash, that's how I made the animations :)

Through the Machine Through the Machine

Okay... no lag.

Wow idk, I have a crappy laptop, but the game runs PERFECTLY. I love how the parts are synced to the music, and that gives some warning to the player. Ingenious how simple yet complex = very cool.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Great Job

Love ur art style, audio, and it was totally awesome. Little hard to avoid damage though...

Forgotten Rites - Alpha Forgotten Rites - Alpha

Hey don't quit now...

It was a cool demo, just wish there was more. You're not even going to consider episodic content? Please add more. Please. Make it scary. Make it violent. Make it

Coil Coil

Creepy....

So unique--there must be a deeper reason this was made, but yeah, the text on the final slide is cut off. Annoying, since its the last thing you see in the game. Any more to follow?

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Cruel and Unusual Punishment

Jeez i was dying so much and all the tricks killed me so many times that it was HALARIOUS LOL!

2006| The Rambo Bros. 2 2006| The Rambo Bros. 2

Click shoot blamo!!!111

That was fun. When is 3 coming out?