_Dreadnaught_ _Dreadnaught_

Bad@$$ composing!

Super work on this piece! Only issue is about 5 seconds of notes out of harmony within the first minute. Overall, a true display of hard work with excellent results!

Primal Dialga Battle Primal Dialga Battle

Sigh...

I haven't commented for a long time--this is one of those pieces that triggers a nostalgic shiver. I'm surprised I have such feelings about Pokemon, and your remix brought those to the surface. I love the musical value of this as well; and parts even remind of other non-Pokemon series, like an Ace Combat phrase at 1:27. A 10/10 for the sound and the good choice of song.

Genic Starcoal Genic Starcoal

MMMMMMM

I like this style. Makes me think about space in a free, open way. As in a cartoon, there are no limits to it. If you can make any more like this, please do!

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

Impressive composition

This is truly a masterpiece, moving in its simplicity. Where you gain this ability is beyond me, though I can sincerely say this work is the best piano composition I've heard.

Afro-Ninja Theme Song Afro-Ninja Theme Song

Like nothing else. Respect.

MY FAVORITE. SIMPLY THE BEST.

btw, try listening to it with ur eyes closed... hehe--makes you dizzy doesn't it! i'd like to know how you fade it so smoothly.

Zelda TP: Midna's Theme Zelda TP: Midna's Theme

It was like... wow.

I thought it was the original at first, and of course, that's not a bad thing with LoZ!

Around The Sun Around The Sun

Hey lol This is fun music!

I really like what you've done. How did you get the voice? It it reminds me a little bit of Crazy Frog. Anywayz, its a bit of fun music.

DjLj responds:

The voices are like acapellas. Thanks for the good review!!!

Unreal Shift Unreal Shift

Almost complete.

I really like the entire sound and feeling of the piece when it gets around 2:00. Durn is right about the filter on the other parts getting in the way of the baseline. Despite that, I still really enjoyed what I was hearing.

Bei Satan zum Tee Bei Satan zum Tee

Left-RIGHT!-Left-RIGHT!

RIGHT on! Ethalyn has it when he says marching and shooting. I like this for some reason. I get this feeling that it is for some synchronized marching routine, but military (not high school marching crap). Very heavy. Very intense. Very cool.

Teddybeere responds:

Now that you two mention it... The distorted toms sound a bit like military drums... Fascinating, never thought about it whilst making...

Buggy Theme Variation Buggy Theme Variation

mmmmmm

heard half life 2 straight away. love the mellow sound.

Romwell responds: