Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

swweeeeeet

THIS IS HOW POKEMON SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS SHOULD BE! Astoundingly good animation and the style is very cool! Btw, I guess I should have known... only a brain that small could account for the stupidity of my rival's Turtwig (why use withdraw when defense is maxed?! screw you stupid pokemon) XD

10/10, 5/5, and favorite.

Larvae Larvae

YOU = person w/ future

dude. that's sick. you're gonna end up being a hollywood or horror game creature designer. haven't seen anything much like it in a looooong time. 5/5 10/10 for one of the craziest, eeriest, freakiest, oddest and most visionary things ever.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Wow! Spectacular!

This work is so well developed! The artwork is stunning in all respects--I would very much like to know how you did the explosions and burning cityscapes, namely any programs and such. I just can't believe how great that is!

William and Sly William and Sly

Great Game

Hey I loved the game and its graphics, but it made firefox crash during the final boss battle and it didn't save my progress XD

Epic War Epic War

Fun, boring sometimes

The game got really repetitive for the last 3/4, but then again the last battle was great. Nice idea with the "OH SH1T!" ending.

Dino Run Dino Run

Doomsday is awesome!

I love this game--it's the best I've ever played on Newgrounds! The level of depth is astonishing: the retro style, animation, stats/upgrades, downloads, (and the concept = very cool!). It all adds up to the most well rounded game I've spent 0 money on (sry, I plan to donate soon!) I WANT A TOP HAT :)

BTW: music rocks ;) 8 bit heaven!!!111

_Dreadnaught_ _Dreadnaught_

Bad@$$ composing!

Super work on this piece! Only issue is about 5 seconds of notes out of harmony within the first minute. Overall, a true display of hard work with excellent results!

Primal Dialga Battle Primal Dialga Battle

Sigh...

I haven't commented for a long time--this is one of those pieces that triggers a nostalgic shiver. I'm surprised I have such feelings about Pokemon, and your remix brought those to the surface. I love the musical value of this as well; and parts even remind of other non-Pokemon series, like an Ace Combat phrase at 1:27. A 10/10 for the sound and the good choice of song.

Genic Starcoal Genic Starcoal

MMMMMMM

I like this style. Makes me think about space in a free, open way. As in a cartoon, there are no limits to it. If you can make any more like this, please do!